We are searching for a reliable Distribution Officer to join our team
The distribution officer’s responsibilities include the overall responsibilities of distribution, warehouse management, ensuring that deliveries are carried out on time, conducting market research, and updating records. You should be able to identify new business opportunities and also provide staff training.
- Set distribution goals and plan and manage distribution operations to achieve the set goals.
- Identify resources, perform workload assignments and provide assistance when required.
- Conduct trainings to team members as needed.
- Monitor team performances and provide feedback for improvements.
- Oversee routes and improve route plans to ensure timely deliveries.
- Follow and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Address customer queries and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop distribution budgets and manage expenses within the budgets.
- Work with warehouse and transportation staffs to ensure timely and accurate deliveries.
- Perform cost negotiations with vendors and provide appropriate solutions for bulk distributions.
- Develop cost reduction initiatives while maintaining productivity and quality.
- Plan and schedule deliveries to meet customer needs.
- Assist in inventory management activities including receiving, storing, rotating and handling supplies in distribution center.
Total Positions: 01
Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rawat, Islamabad.
Gender: Male or Female
Degree Title: B.Com or BA
Experience: Fresh (01 Year of experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry will be preferred)
Candidates with the following skillset will be preferred:
- Good communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related Softwares
If you qualify for this position, email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org & CC to email@example.com.
NOTE: Subject of the email must be: Applying for [Post name that you are applying for].
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 19/02/2022