We are looking for an astute Procurement Officer to oversee purchasing activities and ensure that purchased items are both cost-efficient and of high quality.
The procurement officer’s responsibilities include supervising staff, maintaining positive supplier relations, evaluating supply options, approving purchases, and maintaining accurate records.
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
Total Positions: 01
Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rawat, Islamabad.
Gender: Male or Female
Experience: Fresh (01 Year of experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry will be preferred)
Candidates with the following skillset will be preferred:
- Good communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related Softwares
If you qualify for this position, email us your resume at email@example.com & CC to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Subject of the email must be: Applying for [Post name that you are applying for].
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 19/02/2022