We are looking for a Receptionist to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our office.
You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Hiring, managing, and developing the junior administrative team.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
Total Positions: 01
Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rawat, Islamabad.
Experience: Fresh (01 Year of experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry will be preferred)
Candidates with the following skillset will be preferred:
- Well Spoken
- Good Administrative Skills
- Good Communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related Softwares
If you qualify for this position, email us your resume at email@example.com & CC to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Subject of the email must be: Applying for [Post name that you are applying for].
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 19/02/2022