We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
The Account Assistant will support the Accounts department by performing various tasks, including processing and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications with clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and other duties, as needed.
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Preparing and processing payrolls.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
Total Positions: 01
Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rawat, Islamabad.
Gender: Male or Female
Qualification: Bachelors or Graduate
Degree Title: B.Com or MBA (in Finance)
Experience: Fresh (01 Year of experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry will be preferred)
Candidates with the following skillset will be preferred:
- Good accounting skills
- Having the expert level in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient with other Microsoft Office applications and related Softwares
If you qualify for this position, email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org & CC to email@example.com.
NOTE: Subject of the email must be: Applying for [Post name].
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 15/12/2021