We are looking to employ an HR Assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills.
The human resources assistant will handle the daily administrative and HR duties. He will assist HR managers with recruitment, record maintenance, and payroll processing, and provide clerical support to all employees.
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
Total Positions: 01
Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rawat, Islamabad.
Gender: Male or Female
Degree Title: MBA (HR Specialization)
Experience: Fresh (01 Year of experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry will be preferred)
Candidates with the following skillset will be preferred:
- Good communication skills
- Good skills in Technical Report writing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related Softwares
If you qualify for this position, email us your resume at email@example.com & CC to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Subject of the email must be: Applying for [Post name].
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 15/12/2021