We are looking for an Export & Regulatory Assistant for our company who has Knowledge of shipping regulations, shipping documentation, and policies.
The Export & Regulatory Assistant will provide support to the Export Department and assist with the preparation of export documents in compliance with customs and government regulations.
- Prepares documents and forms to move goods efficiently through export steps and procedures.
- Reviews paperwork and documents to ensure shipping, handling, storage charges, and customs fees are billed correctly.
- Maintains a database that tracks merchandise.
- Processes claims on merchandise shortages and overages.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Total Positions: 01
Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rawat, Islamabad.
Degree Title: Supply Chain Management
Experience: 1 year of experience in Exports (Experience in Pharmaceutical Industry will be preferred)
Candidates with the following skillset will be preferred:
- Good communication skills
- Good skills in Technical Report writing
- Knowledge of shipping regulations and policies
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related Softwares
If you qualify for this position, email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org & CC to email@example.com.
NOTE: Subject of the email must be: Applying for [Post name].
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 15/12/2021