We are looking for an experienced National Sales Manager to contribute to our company’s sales objectives. Your responsibilities include supervising the sales team and building long-term client relationships.
As a national sales manager, you should use your creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth. Communication and team management skills are also essential for this position. Ultimately, you should aspire to develop and maintain successful relationships with large, distributed customers.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
Interview: Walk-in Interview
Total Positions: 01
Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rawat, Islamabad.
Experience: 06 to 08 Years
Candidates with the following skillset will be preferred:
- Proven work experience as a National sales manager
- Experience managing a high-performance sales team
- Knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
If you qualify for this position, email us your resume at email@example.com & CC to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: The subject of the email must be: Applying for [Post name that you are applying for].
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 30/09/2022